Recorded Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Continuous Integration, a discussion with Flo Motlik from Codeship.io. Codeship offers continuous integration / continuous deployment as a service.
- Why create Codeship? What problem did you see that you needed to solve?
- We’ve all heard how “GitHub uses GitHub to build GitHub”, did Codeship or does Codeship use Codeship to build Codeship?
- What are the advantages to using Codeship?
- Security/Proprietary concerns
Picks of the Show
- AirPair.co – Get paid for pairing or get help by pairing
- #pairwithme – Twitter hashtag, people are tracking and will come work with you.
- Video: Agile Product Ownership in a Nutshell, by Henrik Kniberg
- Agile Linc meeting in St. Louis this Thursday, June 13 from 6pm to 8:30pm
- http://www.docker.io/ Super simple tool to manage linux containers
- The Phoenix Project, great novel about IT management: http://www.amazon.com/The-Phoenix-Project-Helping-Business/dp/0988262592