This episode sponsored by:
Released Sunday, April 20, 2014
- Agile Database Development
- Discipline & Continuity
- Forwards & Backwards
- Is it ever too late?
- Continuos and Automated Deployment
- Time them
- Agile and Lean Metrics
- Last responsible moment
- Where to start?
- Why are metrics important?
- Cycle Time
- Test Coverage
Picks of the Show
- Developers should do their own minor car repairs:
- It’s just a process.
- You can find videos on YouTube that will help you do anything.
- It’s very rewarding.
- Agile Database Development by Scott Ambler
- CrossBrowserTesting.com: Web site testing on over 1000 different OS, browser, and plugin combinations
- Shortcut Foo – tips for Vim, Emacs, Sublime Text, Eclipse, IntelliJ family
- Six programming paradigms that will change how you think about coding
- Why You Should Never Use MongoDB by Sarah Mei
- For my colleague Lee - free tools to automate database migrations and provide Rails like capabilities outside of the rails universe:
- And to channel the inner “Amos” in me, there’s a shameless plug to stop using a structured database whereby most of your migration woes go away and just use Mongo.