Released Sunday, June 26, 2016
Hosts: John Sextro, Craig Buchek, Lee McCauley and Amos King
- Problems in communication and the behaviour of a PO
- Assume, the dev team is totally happy to work in an Agile way.
- The PO on the other hand is just the PO because his boss said so.
- This makes communication and understanding hard.
- But the PO for example doesn’t see the need of spending 50% or more time in the project room.
- Some explanations of what a Product Owner should do:
- Ag.vim https://github.com/rking/ag.vim
- Hopslam – from Comstock brewery IIPA brewed with honey. Great crisp citrus sweetness that makes me think a little about pineapple, and a great warmth
- Alzheimer’s Association of St. Louis, http://www.alz.org/stl/
- Codewars, https://www.codewars.com
- Working on new shirts. To be notified signup for mail list on ThisAgileLife.com