Released Sunday, July 24 2016
Hosts: John Sextro, Craig Buchek, and Lee McCauley
Would you like to support the show and get a great looking t-shirt while you’re at it? Click on the image of the t-shirt and order yours today. Act now, t-shirts are only available for a limited time.
- John’s approach — view constructive criticism as a gift
- Is there such a thing as too much truth (honesty) and transparency?
- How have we (the hosts) established safety (trust) on teams?
- Our (the hosts) experiences with teams lacking a safe working environment
- Can we have trust without transparency?
- Can we have safety without trust?
- The Fatal Flaw with 360 Surveys by Marcus Buckingham
- Peer Review Feedback: The Good, The Bad, The Really Ugly, Yuki Noguchi, NPR
This Episode Sponsored By