Released Sunday, June 28th, 2015
Hosts: John Sextro, Nate McKie and Amos King
Special Guest: Wes Higbee (Full City Tech) author of Commitment To Value: How to make technical projects worthwhile.
Commitment to Value
- Building trust
- Successful projects require commitment to value
Value and value pricing on agile projects.
- How should we decide what to charge for a project using a value-based pricing model?
- Why is the hourly rate approach wrong?
- How do you use a value-based approach on agile projects?
- Three Blind Mice (Stout) – Mother’s Brewing Company, Springfield, MO
- Agile Management: How to Manage Microservices With Your Team