Released Sunday, March 30, 2014
Special Guest: Woody Zuill
Discussion with Woody Zuill
- Mob Programming: Basic Overview
- The Mechanics of Mob Programming
- Ground Rules
- Kindness, Respect & Consideration
- Team Balance and Contributions
- Pros of Mob Programming
- Rapid Feedback Loop
- Productivity & Efficiency
- Convincing Management
- Can a Mob Become Too Large?
- Fitting In
- Myers Briggs Test
- The Keyboard Role and the Position of Power
- Non-Developers and Mob Programming
- Breaking Up with the Keyboard
Picks of the Show
Woody Zuill (@woodyzuill)
- Agile Retrospective – Making Teams Great, by Diana Larsen and Esther Derby
- Approval Tests, by Llewellyn Falco
- Teaching Kids Programming, by Llewellyn Falco
Tynker – iPad app teaching young kids how to code. My 10-year old daughter loves this.
- The St. Louis Agile Users’ Group - Yes there are 2 agile groups in STL (in addition to STL Agile LINC) – this group meets monthly over in the Metro East near Scott Air Force Base so lots of good discussion about the challenges of agile transformation in the public sector.
- Dave Snowden comments on SAFe – Read It, and look forward to the discussion on future episode of ThisAgileLife.
- Agile Games 2014 - June 2014 – sign up today and you can experience a 3 hour Mob Programming workshop with Woody (plus other great sessions).